Okay, so it might appear to be uber late to start mentioning Easter, but I have good reasoning...
Hopefully, you've all received some delicious Easter eggs to gorge on. But then you're always left with that little bit of extra that you just can't eat or you'll pop.
What to do? I have an answer.
Cook for yourself & others with it! There are sooo many delightful recipes out there which include chocolate, it would be crazy to ignore them all.
I went for the traditional easter nests you learn to make at Primary school except I added some hazelnuts instead of mini chocolate eggs. (Does that make it healthy? I've persuaded myself it has...)
I've put together a collection of links to recipes which include chocolate & which look scrumptious!
- Millionaire's shortbread - if you have a sweet tooth, this is for you! This was the clearest recipe I could find, but my grandma will always make them best. My advice: include lots of caramel, mmm.
- Mini Chocolate & Ginger brownies - these look very sophisticated & would be great at a dinner party.
- Choc-peanut fondants with chocolate soil & cherries - for those of you who like a challenge, these will be great, you need to cook them perfectly!
- White Chocolate Baba Ghannouj - a savoury dish which includes chocolate, I'm impressed! And paprika is an ingredient - perfection.
- Molten Mug Chocolate Cake - perfect if you're a student or are pressed for time, it's all made in a mug n under 5 minutes - wow.