Thursday 4 April 2013

Country walk

A lot of the time I wish I lived in a city. But sometimes, there are moments where living in the country is just perfect. Times like this.

Myself & E ventured out of our village to celebrate the arrival of the sun (I say sun, but don't be fooled, it was still freezing cold!).


Initially our aim was to go roller skating, but the lack of smooth surface swiftly changed our plans & we began walking down our favourite hill.




Then we discovered this beauty.

If only I had a forest, I could get a pet squirrel... *swoon*


When the sun turned the hills that glorious golden colour, we decided it was time for 'that' picture, which took us a little while to perfect, but we got there in the end.




There'll always that little piece of me which loves having this all on my doorstep, even if I do love cities.

19 comments:

  1. this looks like you had a lovely day out! nice to see you posting again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, but very cold haha, thank you!xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post hun. The countryside is peaceful retreat from the hectic city life :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting out of the city sometimes ;) nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & it is nice but there is only so much to do in a village hahaxx

      Delete
  4. Jumping pictures are so cute! Good job getting them, haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it took us a while but we got there in the end haha!xx

      Delete
  5. i wish i lived somewhere like this! beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you, I do wish I lived in a city sometimes though ahaxx

      Delete
  6. It's a hard internal battle between nature and city! You never quite know where to settle, or even if you can...

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun photos! So beautiful. I think it's always nice to get out of the city and into nature, it's so nice to see everything in the country. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My ѕpouѕе and I abѕolutеlу lovе уоur blοg and find mаny
    of youг post's to be precisely what I'm loοking foг.
    Do уou offer gueѕt writеrѕ to
    ωrite сοntent to ѕuіt уouг
    neеds? I ωouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web site!

    Also visit my blog - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the offer! I haven't yet but if ever I do, I'll be sure to remember youxx

      Delete
  9. I love this blog!
    It's very different and I adore goign in the wild myself so I loved looking all your pictures!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw thank you Marlen! I'd love to visit somewhere like that, it must be so prettyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable pics! You can't beat a country walk in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely photos, the location looks amazing! cute squirrel!! x

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete