Sunday, 2 June 2013

Flower Crowns

Whilst what seems to be everyone is outside in our b-e-a-utiful sun, I am still here, doing countless past papers & sums. Oh joy.

But it doesn't mean I can't dream of flowers & pretty things. Don't these photos make you want a flower crown sooo badly?!


 Perhaps its just me getting excited for music festivals a bit prematurely haha, but either way here are some pretty flower crowns for the summer!


Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

Although my favourites will always be the homemade ones (like below), what's better than making a daisy chain? (Or Marguerite chain in that case)


Listening tooooo: Spector - 'What You Wanted' & The Strokes - 'I'll Try Anything Once'

21 comments:

  1. So Beautiful! It would be very hard to have a sad day while wearing a daisy chain around your head! :)

    http://sagebrushgazette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SPECTOR
    nice marguerites;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought you might say that hahaxx

      Delete
  3. these are so cute! perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos i'm slowly becoming obsessed with flower crowns! and i hope all the revision is going well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the flower crowns on your blogxx

      Delete
  5. Fab photos honey! This year I have been obsessed with flower crowns, they are so lovely and pretty! And I agree - the best ones are the home made ones! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been seeing a lot of these around. they are too pretty...definitely made for festivals!

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos... and I love this look for festivals! Hope your exams are done soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovvvee looking at flower crown they are just soo pretty and make any outfit nice and those pictures look all so cute! Lovely blog! :) Following from bloglovin!
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are beautiful! It's always nice to keep busy, but not the boring stuff :( Hope you get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, those photos are really amazing! I want flower crown like those in the pictures!

    http://cupcakes-and-pills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i love flower crowns! i really want one of the super massive big ones, so pretty xx (and i hope your exams are going well!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally season-appropriate blogpost! Loved it babe! I'm going to make some of these for festival time!

    Xx Sarah
    http://www.heysarahlee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I see you also were inspired by these crowns.. I also love the daisies one.. it's so simple and pretty =)

    ReplyDelete