Sunday 2 June 2013

Flower Crowns

Whilst what seems to be everyone is outside in our b-e-a-utiful sun, I am still here, doing countless past papers & sums. Oh joy.

But it doesn't mean I can't dream of flowers & pretty things. Don't these photos make you want a flower crown sooo badly?!


 Perhaps its just me getting excited for music festivals a bit prematurely haha, but either way here are some pretty flower crowns for the summer!


Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

Although my favourites will always be the homemade ones (like below), what's better than making a daisy chain? (Or Marguerite chain in that case)


Listening tooooo: Spector - 'What You Wanted' & The Strokes - 'I'll Try Anything Once'

21 comments:

  1. So Beautiful! It would be very hard to have a sad day while wearing a daisy chain around your head! :)

    http://sagebrushgazette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SPECTOR
    nice marguerites;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute! perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos i'm slowly becoming obsessed with flower crowns! and i hope all the revision is going well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the flower crowns on your blogxx

      Delete
  5. Fab photos honey! This year I have been obsessed with flower crowns, they are so lovely and pretty! And I agree - the best ones are the home made ones! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been seeing a lot of these around. they are too pretty...definitely made for festivals!

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos... and I love this look for festivals! Hope your exams are done soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovvvee looking at flower crown they are just soo pretty and make any outfit nice and those pictures look all so cute! Lovely blog! :) Following from bloglovin!
    Sofia x
    http://somethingaboutsophia.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are beautiful! It's always nice to keep busy, but not the boring stuff :( Hope you get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, those photos are really amazing! I want flower crown like those in the pictures!

    http://cupcakes-and-pills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh i love flower crowns! i really want one of the super massive big ones, so pretty xx (and i hope your exams are going well!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally season-appropriate blogpost! Loved it babe! I'm going to make some of these for festival time!

    Xx Sarah
    http://www.heysarahlee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I see you also were inspired by these crowns.. I also love the daisies one.. it's so simple and pretty =)

    ReplyDelete