Recently, I have been busy as a bee working away at my art coursework.
Being a perfectionist, this takes me a loooong time, and I mean hours & hours & hours...
So how do I maintain the patience of a goddess required for the job?
Music. Beautiful, beautiful music.
This is what my playlist sounds like at the moment (they're all links by the way):
- Bastille - 'Flaws'
- P!nk & Nate Ruess - 'Just Give Me A Reason'
- Passenger - 'Let Her Go'
- Can't Stop Won't Stop - 'Up And Away (feat. June)'
- Florence + The Machine - 'Dog Days Are Over'
- Bruno Mars - 'When I Was Your Man'
- Marina And The Diamonds - 'I Am Not A Robot
- Fun. - 'Be Calm'
- Young the Giant - 'Cough Syrup'
- Walk Off The Earth - 'Somebody That I Used To Know'