Thursday 7 March 2013

A Little Bit Of Abstract

 Abstract art is a huge part of my art coursework at the moment. So here is a little peek as to what myself (& my fellow art friends) are up to.


This is SM's work. Yes, he does end up looking like the hulk after every lesson...

I started a similar piece with purple chalk, only to discover purple is a terrible decision - our pack only has one shade of purple, I'm thinking about using red or blue for my next piece.

Abstract art can be a tad strange at times... but if you enjoy it, here are a few picks from Pinterest I find interesting.





I never thought I would get really interested by abstract art, but Pinterest is so beautiful, it's hard not to love it!

21 comments:

  1. I really like the last one but I know what you mean about abstract art being difficult to appreciate sometimes!

    Louisa's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! I'm a big fan of abstract art and would love to own some original Rothko or Rauschenberg. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing, I would love to just own a whole art gallery in fact ahaxx

      Delete
  3. I enjoy abstract art quite a lot, I would love to see some of yours after you finish them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I love it! And I love your blog. You're amazing!
    I follow your blog :)
    http://kiyooteru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ❤i Love the Last One! So Creative ! Love art

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find abstract art really odd - some pieces I'm like "I don't get it", whereas others I find absolutely fascinating! I think its far more about what appeals to you colour-wise than other art forms, thats what I find at least!
    Vic @ Frankly Vic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE abstract art to bits! and I noticed you have only recently created this blog! Welcome to the blogging community! I'm also quite new :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. abstract art is definitely a fave :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freakin' awesome! Those look great!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. L'art abstrait est ce que je préfère, chacun peut y voir ce qu'il veut et surtout, à chaque fois que je contemple une oeuvre de ce genre, je me demande ce qui se passait dans l'esprit de l'artiste. C'est très aérien et fluide, bref j'adore ça!

    http://en-attendant-coco.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are amazing!!x

    http://thelittlelondonerslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very talented :)
    Your pictures and illustrations are perfect


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete