Friday 11 July 2014

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

I just got my first disposable camera photos developed so now I can finally blog about things which happened about a month or more ago... WOO.

First up, my last ever day at school!! Crikey I'm old (ish). It was decided our year would go army style on our last day - to 'invade' the school. Below are two of my best friends since lower school - Abby, En-Jia & then me on the end.



And above are a bunch of my friends who decided to come dressed as the village people.

Several pranks were carried out throughout the morning, along with a parting speech over assembly before we were promptly kicked out (before lunch... before lunch!). So obviously we then migrated to take over the local pub.





Above: the lovely Amy on the left, with En-Jia inbetween us.

It was a really nice ending to years and years and years of school. Kind of sad that there won't be a place where you know all your friends will be but definitely okay with moving on now. Haha.

~ ~ ~

Love Is All I Got (awesome with bass)
At Home (my favourite)
Plage (so pretty)
all by Crystal Fighters (#obsessed)

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing school :) Good luck with everything that's coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new found freedom! I dressed up as a punk on my last day of school. I had a full on mohawk. It was great!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's an awesome outfit!! Would have loved to see that one!xx

      Delete
  4. I love that your friends were dressed as the village people, what a perfect outfit, haha


    Charlotte's Web|The London Project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha we did this at our school too although it was called Muck-Up day. we invaded too. Everyone was dressed up in whatever they wanted and we pulled some pretty good tricks!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the army dress up - i see whatcha did there! i wish my college had a proper leaving day - we didn't really do anything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete