Wednesday 21 August 2013

Melting, Markets & Le Mont Blanc

Here is the last mish mash of photos from our holiday in France.

They include E & I playing tennis in the sweltering heat (E wearing jeans was not a good idea), one of many trips to the market, the morning after the storm in our village & our view from the plane... Le Mont Blanc!



All the french markets we saw were not only lovely to look at (despite me not liking cheese...) but also very inspiring for my A2 Art which carries along this theme.



The flight home was calm & quick, seeing this pretty sight was a definite bonus. Le Mont Blanc peeking above the clouds.


Also as a little update, I'm off to Reading festival tomorrow!!!!!!! (Yes that many exclamation marks are definitely in order.) Bring on the smelly days of brilliant music & good company. And it's such perfect timing to celebrate AS (and one A2) exam results too.

Listening tooooo: 'Better Off' by Haim, 'Daniel in the Den' by Bastille, 'High Hopes' by Kodaline, 'Radar Detective' by Darwin Deez & basically everyone that's going to be at Reading...

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I love cheese so the market would've been heaven for me!! Have fun in reading. My festival season is now over =(

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog }

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading was insane, I loved it! Can't wait till next year now, and the cheese was definitely plentiful, have a look at the London markets, they're brilliantxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh wow, that last picture is gorgeous. Have an awesome time at Reading festival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, it was a pretty incredible sight, definitely didn't expect it! And Reading was amazing!xx

      Delete
  3. Great pictures!! Hope you have a blast at the festival :)
    Cheers!
    Akshara
    Simply Akshara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshara, it was amazing, I've come home with no sleep and no voice but some incredible memories!xx

      Delete
  4. Have fun in Reading, it is going to be epic!!
    Beautiful photos, (especially the tennis shot!!)
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right it was EPIC! And thank you, no idea how we got that shot hahaxx

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had an amazing time on holiday and I hope you have fun at Reading :) perfect blog! Following you now :)
    Please keep in touch sweetie :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le Mont Blanc, that's quite picturesque :) Hope you did have a ton of fun.
    Also, I have to compliment you on your music taste. High Hopes is a sure winner for me. <3

    LUCID STARS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it too, it's such a perfect song, I saw them at Reading too and it was so so so goodxx

      Delete
  7. I'm so jealous, this looks like the perfect, relaxing holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really relaxing & lovely to see family, thanks Laurenxx

      Delete
  8. Hello again! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you'd like to participate, please visit my blog for more details! :) Hope your having an amazing time at the Reading festival!
    Cheers!
    Akshara
    Simply Akshara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Akshara! It means so much, Reading was amazing, the music was sublime and the company was perfectxx

      Delete