Thursday 15 August 2013

Brocante

Even though our holidays mainly consist of meeting up with our family, in the mornings we tend to explore on our own. On this particular morning, we went to the village just above ours for a Brocante -basically a car boot sale with no car.


As its a little moutain village, the locals are pretty hot on their winter sports so there were loads of skis, snowboards & I even found a perfect pair of ice skates. Sadly plane weight restrictions meant I couldn't buy them...





We even spotted a parapant landing nearby, one day I definitely want to do this.



It was really nice to roam around in the morning sun, looking at the stalls & listening to the music being played by a local musician.

I loved the trees too.



Listening toooo: 'Papoutai' by Stromae - another song I discovered in France, once again the dancing is sweeeet!

5 comments:

  1. That looks so cool - I imagine you'd find lots of interesting things at a market in a French mountain village! Love the last two pics as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I was feeling pretty artsy after the photo of the light through the tree haha. It is super strange what you can find in these places :Pxx

      Delete
  2. Did you buy any ski stuff? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we didn't have enough room in our luggage, sad times...xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh the things you probably saw! I love going to sales and such like this, it's such a treat! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete