Friday 22 February 2013

Sketchbook: A Mostly Latin Lunch

Todd Selby is incredible. 

I first came across his work when I saw his video for Zara. It was unlike any other ad campaign. So I just had to investigate his blog.

 Full of incredible & inspiring photos of creative people & their lives, you can't help but get engrossed. His photos & videos are wonderful. One of my favourites at the moment is Ignacio's Mostly Latin Lunch


I just had to do a little bit of sketching from the video. How could I resist drawing starfruit?

I'm a huge fan of Todd's work, so here are 5 of my favourite projects of his:



8 comments:

  1. one of the biggest fans of him,


    unidentifiedpakistani.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these insights into your sketchbook! I wish I could draw so much, I'm hopelessly unartistic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really enjoy sketching, you can draw whatever you like & the more you practice the better you get - that sounds very cliche but it is truexx

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much, sounds lovelyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your illustrations are lovely with their simple, clean lines :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely drawings! :)

    http://mimistop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete